11.02.2006

A few minor points

I owe Kelly Clarkson an apology. After seeing her rock out on stage with Metal Skool and chug from a bottle of Chivas Regal, my opinion of her has greatly increased. I'm sorry Kelly. Maybe I'll sleep with you after all =P

See one of the things I love about having a small readership (a cult following even where small-time blogging is concerned) is that I can say something like that without having to explain that any over-the top braggadacio I exhibit is intended ironically

And yeah I basically invalidated that statement as I spoke it. whoops

I'm addicted to this game. I feel cheap now because I'm a gamer of the old school and while my friends are hooked on Final Fantasy XII I'm playing a friggin flash game. grrr.

Last but not least, there is an unveiling that must be attended to. Check it out It's a project that Mimes and I struck up, dealing with writing exercises. Which... ok yeah doesn't sound all that exciting, but seriously go to it!

6 comments:

  1. Laughing my ass off...hey man, hearing about Kelly's recent antics...

    Hell, I'd do her. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:56 PM

    ha, ha you said you invalidated it before I had the pleasure of saying it - drat, drat, drat.

    Awesome writing project, I hope you all do a lot of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:23 PM

    LOL! Dude, where have you been? She rocked out with them a while back ago! LOL! :)

    Nice writing project... took me a few seconds to figure out what the background was on the blog... not going to tell you what I thought it was at first...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous3:34 PM

    Followed you here from Pia's. Your writing is heartfelt and intense. I think I'll follow your link to that writing project.

    As for Ms. Clarkson -- hey, why not you? Somebody's gotta do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jason: Yeah, she just sorta took away the only reason not to, didn't she?

    Cooper: I knew that you were going to say something if I didn't =P

    Shayna: Well, I sorta wasn't paying much attention to her, so I missed it.

    Aw c'mon, you can tell me...

    Mimey: quite

    Al: Welcome, and much thanks

    And yeah I guess you're right. I suppose I should go and take one for the team.

    ReplyDelete