Saw this over at Vesper's and couldn't resist.
- Neil Armstrong first stepped on EsotericWombat with his left foot.
- Czar Paul I banished EsotericWombat to Siberia for marching out of step!
- Duelling is legal in Paraguay as long as both parties are EsotericWombat!
- You should always store EsotericWombat in an airtight container in the fridge.
- EsotericWombat cannot jump.
- Human beings are the only animals that copulate while facing EsotericWombat!
- If you break EsotericWombat, you will get seven years of bad luck!
- EsotericWombat is the world's largest rodent.
- EsotericWombat is only six percent water!
- EsotericWombat is incapable of sleep!
Also, I ran my profile pic through a website that matches your face to celebrity faces that Shayna directed me towards. There were some pretty awesome results, such as David Beckham and Jim Carrey. I'm not quite sure what I categorize Hugh Grant as, but he was a result as well.
It also listed female results, such as, in my case, Naomi Watts, Selma Hayek, Scarlett Johansson and... umm... Britney Spears.
I then loaded in another photo, resulting in Billy Bob Thorton, Joaquin Phoenix, and David Beckham again. So I guess its telling me that I look like Beckham. I could do worse. On the female side it turned up some actress from Israel named Agam Rudberg who is, well, way hot.
So, that's all for now. Oh wait... no it isn't... This man has some kind words about a few of us. I was only just now pointed to his blog by Alice and found myself mentioned in the top post. Eerie.
Now that's all. I think... maybe. I'll keep you all on the up and up.
Wrong again. Randy Miholland who writes and draws Something Positive and who I got to hang out with the other day stabbed me in the fucking gut. Click here. Necessary Backstory: Fred needs to tell his wife that he's been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Read all three comics and report back at once.
I mean, I don't know how any of you take this, but as someone who's been reading the strip for coming up on five years, holy fuck