1.06.2006

So Bored...

For those of you unaware, Mickerdoo wrote about Guantanamo Bay on Absurdity Jam. I'm not sure I have anything else to say. Hold on a sec...

Pat Robertson is being a dick it seems, but what else is new.

It also appears as if mining safety regulations have been relaxed under Bush. I really don't know if I can say anything about Bush anymore without repeating myself.

There's some good news if you're from Boston; Manny Ramirez has announced that he wants to stay in Boston after all. Go, us.

Aside from that I've got nothing.

I might audioblog another song either tonight or tommorrow. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

  1. I just found out...a girl at work sings and plays guitar...as does a friend of hers! We may get together and jam...we just need to find someone on drums! So excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's pretty awesome. Tell me how it turns out

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to hear you play "Stairway to Heaven".... PLEASE!!!!!!! :) I can't figure out how to do the video/audio on my blog... my streaming is horrible. Who do you use for video/audio sharing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell you what. as soon as I can play stairway to heaven, I will, and you'll get to hear it. The only song I can play and sing at the same time at this juncture is Smoke on the Water, and even there I haven't figured out the solo yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... that's a deal... Hey, give us a little of "Smoke on the Water" then... :)

    ReplyDelete