4.07.2005

Its the same old story, same old song and dance, my friend

Ok, so four more links now. I don't know how I forgot to link donnie_darko last time, but anyways, there he is. sCruuw (or candi, I'm not sure which to call her... little help here?), who has been kind enough to link me (and with a pic of a wombat at that... hats off), and my good friend and fellow Bostonian Johnny Revolver. Also, a guy I used to go to high school with who is going by the alias MR0EVIL is making an attempt to adapt to Uberman's Sleep Schedule and is blogging it for posterity.

I had something else to say, but its eluding me. Damn

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:18 PM

    Get drunk and pass out. A sound policy methinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, actually its my friend who's making the attempt. the benefiet is that supposedly you'd only sleep for 2 hours in a given day, but get 11 hour's worth of rest, because you'd eventually drop straight into REM sleep.

    The problem is, of course, that until you get used to it, anything that in any way alters your state of being fucks it.

    I don't think it'd work for me if only because of the fact that you can't do anything for more than 4 hours at a time.

    In any case, I look forward to reading his accounts of the process.

    and yes. Wombats are extremely cute.

    ReplyDelete