3.09.2005

ARGHH

My first attempt at getting a post put up to my blog failed miserably. Lets see how this one goes.

I presented the first scene of my play in class, and it was well recieved, with some pointed criticisms.

Nightline ran a story about bloggers. while I was in class. I read what was posted on the net under their site. You can find it here, but If you've read mine, Steve's, or Saije's posts on this blog you won't find much new. Actually, there is a bit about a blogger's code that someone has proposed in order to legitemise blogging, but there's no link, one area in which we bloggers are markedly superior

Frances the Mute by The Mars Volta is an incredible album. The music and lyrics are brilliant, and tell a story that I haven't entirely grasped on the first listening, but hope to in subsequent ones. It's insidiously subtle, but worth listening to. That is, if you like progressive rock.

Hmm... the news... I don't see anything that I find the urge to talk about at the moment, so for now, I'm done. I may, however, find something. If so, I'll be back.

4 comments:

  1. Hey esotericwombat I just wanted to say that I agree with you about the drooling phenomena that happens in Apple stores. I have to distance myself from them or I would be broke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Sammy, thanks for stopping by.

    Thing is, I can't stay away from Apple stores. I see things like a keyboard interfaced seamlessly into an iMac and I'm like, "oooh... I want..." Thing is, I don't even play the piano.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yeah, I know that feeling! I'm a Mac user all the way. I have to use PCs at work, so when I get home and fire up my iBook, it feels really good. :)

    Macs have rocked for a long time, and since OS X they've rocked in an even bigger way.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah, but the thing is, as I said back at Sammy's blog, I'm a PC user, and I have no real plans to change that, because the would mean having to give up my PC games. Its a powerful addiction of mine, and if I was removed from it bad things would happen. That being side, when and if I find the budget to put a PC and a Mac side by side I'd do it in a heartbeat. I'll make arguements about overall performance, but Apple just completely owns when it comes to peripherals.

    ReplyDelete