3.25.2010

Hi, I'm *Your Name Here*, and I'm running against Scott Brown

Scott Brown still hasn't set up his email, but that hasn't stopped him from sending mailers to potential donors outside his constituency, claiming that "far-left" MSNBC host Rachel Maddow is fixing to run against him in 2012. I have to say, I got a little excited when I heard it.


The catch is? It's not even the least bit true. He made up a story about one of his constituents in an attempt to make money trash-talking her to people who DON'T LIVE IN HIS STATE. He's a creep, and he can bite my ass if he thinks that his constituents are going to stand for the unprovoked sliming of Massachusetts residents to out of state Conservatives-- who don't have our interests at heart-- for campaign cash

I've started a Facebook group to organize Mass residents and Maddow fans to bombard his office with phone calls, each of us claiming to be running for his Senate seat in 2012.

I made the call today: "Hi, my name is Patrick Desmond. I'm from the far left, and in case Senator Brown wants to try and use my name to raise money from out of state Republicans, I'd like to let him know that I'll be running against him in 2012"

Scott Brown's DC office:
Phone: (202) 224-4543
Fax: (202) 228-2646

Scott Brown's Boston office:
Phone: (617) 565-3170
Fax: (617) 565-3183

No comments:

Post a Comment