6.01.2005

Notice

At long last, some kind of version of my play has been completed. I'll soon be taking down everything of it save for the monologue. If you want a copy, just shoot me an email.

Tonight marked the first day where final(ish) goodbyes were exchanged. After class, there was merriment, which took place at a restaurant, where Leslie's birthday was commemorated. I don't quite know how this is going to swing... I neglected to get email addresses for everyone I felt I'd want to be in contact with. I hope similar mistakes are not made on my part in the future.

Tommorrow there will be more. More still on Thursday (never could get the hang of them; the Thursdays or the goodbyes) Friday there will be a few more.

Luckily, as most of my friends are theater folk, I can fall back on this if I'm stuck for things to say

Whether we shall meet again I know not.
Therefore our everlasting farewell take:
For ever, and for ever, farewell!
If we do meet again, why, we shall smile;
If not, why then, this parting was well made.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like a complete copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have the time , when you get home you can shoot me a copy.

    ReplyDelete