2.17.2005

eugh

So this morning I woke up wondering exactly what it was that had hit me in the eyes, set fire to my face, and doused the rest of me in icewater. Certainly not one of the nastier ailments, I'd put myself in no danger thereof. If it were a flu, then its certainly one the like of which I've never had. I stumbled to my class like the village drunk in an early Irish novel. Which is odd, because it wasn't that either. I felt like killing something but lacked the strength to do so. I needed Advil, or perhaps even NyQuil (love that fuckin Q), but the pharmacy was so goddamn far away.


WARNING: STOW ALL SMALL CHILDREN IN THE OVERHEAD LUGGAGE COMPARTMENT BEFORE PROCEEDING










So Scott Kurtz got into some shit with the fundamentalist fucktards for saying "Christ." Because, you know, its not like he's done nothing to make it clear that PVP isn't for them. Meanwhile, the Christian Right remains blissfully unaware of Miholland, Holkins, Jaques, Stevens, and just about the entire online community. In case you fuckheads are googlilng this shit, here goes:

Christ, Christ, Christ, Christ, Christiddy motherfucking Christ. gay marriage, hedonism, stem cell research, masturbation, fornication, double-penetration, evolution education, sodomy, blasphemy, heresy, FUCK YOU

And I'm spent

No comments:

Post a Comment